La Cabra | Guatemala Buena Vista Honey Catuai
From our friends at La Cabra:
This deep and complex honey process lot showcases notes of soft baked apricot, rich toffee, and a crisp cacao finish.
- Grown by Freddy Orantes and his family in the Fraijanes region, just a 90 minute drive from Guatemala City.
- The first honey process lot we have purchased from Guatemala.
- We visited Primavera, our partners in the region, in March 2020.
- Notes: Apricot, Toffee and Cacao
- Whole Bean Coffee: 250g (8.8oz).
- Minimum resting period: Filter 7 days | Espresso 14 days. Read more